[oe] Angstrom benchmark

Fabio Mauri fabio.mauri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:28:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

   I'm building Angstrom in order to get a rootfs for a Ti DM365 device.
In the last three months I was building an overlay over the commit
d9264a5e565906ccf75f695dbecd251e21407fdf (11/05/2010).
There isn't a particular reason for the choice of this commit, it
simply was the head of branch org.openembedded.dev when I started
working.
My question is: is there a commit or tag considered "stable" for
Angstrom, or at least considered as a benchmark for such an
application?

Best Regards.

--
Fabio Mauri