[oe] [oe-commits] Roman I Khimov : bitbake.conf: trust server certificate when doing svn over https

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:24:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 11:38:00AM +0400, Roman I Khimov wrote:
> В сообщении от Четверг 05 августа 2010 11:12:01 автор Martin Jansa написал:
> > Maybe we should add also
> > --accept theirs-full (just in case)
> > --force (to force overwrite of existing files)
> >
> > ie
> > matchbox-panel-2-icon-themes_0.0.1.bb
> > matchbox-panel-2_svn.bb
> > are checkouting/updating tiwo different SRCREVs and every few builds you
> > end up removing svn checkout from downloads dir, just because it
> > refuses to upgrade to newer revision (applets dir already exists there).
> >
> > Any objections (someone intentionaly keeping dirty checkouts in his
> > DL_DIR)?
>
> No objections here.

On older buildhost I noticed that
svn, version 1.5.1 (r32289)
doesn't support --trust-server-cert

Added in 1.6 http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.6.html

I don't know if it's worth it to force builders to upgrade subversion or
add their FETCHCOMMAND_svn UPDATECOMMAND_svn to local.conf.

I'll send patch removing --trust-server-cert and adding force+accept.

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com