[oe] python native dependencies

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:11:11 UTC 2010

I was wondering about some python native dependencies and whether they
are needed.

E.g. python-divmodaxiom_0.5.30.bb depends on python-divmodepsilon-native
It builds and the package works as expected, but still I doubt whether
this is ok.
I'm not a python wiz, but I understand that divmodaxiom needs divmodepsilon.
However should this be a dependency on the -native recipe? I would
have expected that the dependency is on divmodepsilon instead of the
native variant, and that python to generate things uses the staged
version of divmodepsilon.

Is my reasoning correct? If so how should we resolve this?

Frans