[oe] What to do about the poor bitbake Quality Control?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:53:47 UTC 2010

How do I enable logging to tenderbox? I'd be happy to do that.
I googled it to little avail:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tinderbox+openembedded

For reference, here's the process I've been following:

rm ~/overo-oe -rf                 # *clean it all out*

mkdir -p ~/overo-oe
cd ~/overo-oe

git clone git://gitorious.org/gumstix-oe/mainline.git org.openembedded.dev
      # *get a fresh copy of the repo*

cd org.openembedded.dev
git checkout --track -b overo origin/overo
cd ~/overo-oe
git clone git://git.openembedded.net/bitbake bitbake
cd bitbake
git checkout 1.8.18
cd ~/overo-oe
cp -r org.openembedded.dev/contrib/gumstix/build .
cp ~/.bashrc ~/bashrc.bak
cat ~/overo-oe/build/profile >> ~/.bashrc
source ~/overo-oe/build/profile

bitbake omap3-console-image                       # *make the basic image
from a fresh start*

AJ ONeal