[oe] cleaning recipes

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 15 15:15:27 UTC 2010

Dear Frans,

Am Sonntag, den 15.08.2010, 16:59 +0200 schrieb Frans Meulenbroeks:

> As some of you might have noticed I've been cleaning up our
> recipes.during the last week or so.
> As I had some time at hand this weekend, lots of cleaning has been done.
> I did my very best to stay within the guidelines of the TSC (as
> described in http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2010-May/020047.html),
> but it is quite possible that at some point I made a mistake or so.
> If so, let me know and I'll repair things and/or revert the commit. (I
> feel if you make a mess you should also clean it yourself).

thank you for doing this “boring” and unrewarding(?) task. I appreciate
it.

In your commit summary I would just have listed the removed version, so
people wondering where it had gone, could see it in the log more easily.
But I guess everyone knows how to search for the recipe name and look
what that commit changed.

[…]

Thanks,

Paul