[oe] cleaning recipes

Mike Westerhof mike at mwester.net
Mon Aug 16 03:19:46 UTC 2010

Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As some of you might have noticed I've been cleaning up our
> recipes.during the last week or so.
> Anyway, if there are issues because of this action, or if you feel
> removal of a recipe was not in accordance with the TSC guidelines, let
> me know and I'll repair.

(This is NOT how I read the TSC guidelines, but I'm tired of arguing
with your obsession!)

Frankly, the issue isn't if YOU put back a missing recipe, or I do it.
I know how to use an SCM tool, it's about 30 seconds -- or less -- to do
it.  The problem, as I've mentioned before, is in finding that to be the
issue, of course.

What distros (and their package feeds) have you built to test your
assumptions?

> Have fun!

Well, thank you for your wishes.  But to be honest, it's more fun when I
can focus on fixing REAL problems, rather than worrying about artificial
ones introduced for no really useful reason -- although I understand
that you vehemently and stubbornly disagree.  I guess you win this
point, so it's fun for you at least!

> Frans
-Mike (mwester)