[oe] Testing build failure

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:51:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> MACHINE=beagleboard
> DISTRO=angstrom-2010.x
> IMAGE=beagleboard-linuxtag2010-demo-image
> HOST=Fedora 12 32-bit
> fails to build ti-dsplink
>  -- because ti-cgt6x installed tools incorrectly
>
> Cliff - how did this build for you on Ubuntu/64-bit?  Can you send me
> the logs for ti-dsplink and ti-cgt6x?

Hi Gary,

I was using the angstrom-2008.1 distro -- not sure if that matters.
It looks like 2010.x is not ready for general use based on comments in
inc files.

I ran into an issue with one of the TI components where I had a '.' in
my directory path that it did not like.

I assume you have manually downloaded the binaries from TI and have
placed them in your sources/downloads directory?

My logs are:
http://bec-systems.com/oe/ti-cgt6x-1_6_1_9-r4.tar.gz
http://bec-systems.com/oe/ti-dsplink-1_1_64-r88h.tar.gz

Thanks,