[oe] Simple srctree example seems not depend on toolchain

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:30:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Leon Woestenberg
<leon.woestenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Leon Woestenberg
> <leon.woestenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> in an attempt to learn how to use srctree I am hitting either 1) an
>> oversight on my behalf or 2) a bug in srctree.bbclass 3) something
>> else
>>
> After further debugging I am more sure I'm seeing wrong behaviour from
> srctree.bbclass.

This was a bogus report. I thought I was working against latest OE
GIT, but in fact, it seems the GIT service is unreliable currently and
I have probably hit an aborted pull.
Download speed from GIT is ~20 kB/s.

I'm interested in adding this helloworld2 as helloworld-srctree as an
srctree example.

Regards,
--
Leon