[oe] [oe-commits] Frans Meulenbroeks : gtk+: remove old versions

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:48:07 UTC 2010

2010/8/31 Florian Boor <florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> git version control schrieb:
>> gtk+: remove old versions
>
> I do not agree with this. Some older Gtk+ releases are useful on devices with
> limited RAM and we have some patches for these we do not have for modern ones.

Ok. I restore as soon as I can (don't have access to a git tree right now).
As already asked on irc: do you want all 5 versions back? I think
there were a few releases with two vresions. Are these both needed or
can we still punt the lower version?
Note that none of these are pinned.

Please let me know which ones you want and I'll restore asap. Or if
you need them quickly feel free to revert the commit yourself.

Best regards, Frans