[oe] Documentation

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Thu Dec 2 20:37:23 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the suggestions. While on the subject, does a dictionary
of keywords with their meanings exist anywhere? Newbies like me may find
it very useful when browsing recipes. Some terms are intuitively
obvious, such as DEV_BASE, but others such as PR, INHERIT, PV, leave me
with some ambiguity.

Regards,

Dave.