[oe] [RFC] move openssl.cnf file into base openssl package

Maupin, Chase chase.maupin at ti.com
Thu Dec 16 14:04:10 UTC 2010

I noticed that.  I think the only thing that putting this into its own package would solve is addressing Koen's comment about having multiple versions of libcrypto installed.

Koen, can you comment on your change that moved the openssl.cnf file to the misc package?  Do you still need to be able to install multiple versions of libcrypto?