[oe] [ANNOUNCE] Next patchwork weekend december 17. - 19.

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Dec 20 08:34:35 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 09:15, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

> As already written in the other patchwork thread I would like to hold another
> patchwork weekend.

This weekend more or less turned out as a failure. I had way less time this
weekend to coordinate and motivate people and so it more or less got forgotten.

We are down from 179 to 167 patches in the old patchwork installation though.

A lot of these outstanding patches are just in an unclear state: applied but not
updated in patchwork, a better fix applied, waiting for feedback, does not apply
anymore,...

I will go over the patches step by step in january but would appreciate if
people could have a look at their own patches sitting there to update the
status.

regards
Stefan Schmidt