[oe] monit, no include from monit.d

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 14:47:07 UTC 2010

Hej!

OE contains a receipe for the monit daemon which can monitor processes and
restart them if they are not there.  The receipe creates a directory
/etc/monit.d/ on the target system but does not enable the include
directive in /etc/monitrc so the service is unusable from other receipes
without editiing a file on the target system.  I think /etc/monit.d/ is a
good idea and receipes should rely on monit to include from it.

The current receipe contains sed commands to modify monitrc, which I'm
not very familiar with, so I added a path for the include.  Please comment
if all monitrc changes should be combined somewhere (sed vs patch).  Patch
to current head follows.

Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers