[oe] problem in bitbaking

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:21:34 UTC 2010

2010/2/3 saleh usman <salehusman at hotmail.com>:

> If it is a problem of automake/automake. then how can I solve it.Actually I am unable to diagnose these kinds of problems.Is there any tutorial/documentation other than openembedded user manual which can give me better understanding of all of this process.
> plz help me in resolving this error.
> Saleh

I don't have/know ossie.
Some hints though:
You could try to do a bitbake boost (or maybe it is called libboost).
then bake ossieimage. If that works there is a missing dependency
somewhere.
I tmight also help to provide some more info. E.g. mention at what
time you get the message (which recipe was it building, which task is
failing etc).
With no info it becomes difficult to provide advice.

Frans