[oe] re-run install task without cleaning

Travis Stratman tstratman at emacinc.com
Wed Feb 3 18:31:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have been working with Qt embedded and I want to make a subtle change
to the bitbake script that will only affect the install task (which now
completes successfully). Normally when I do something like this I just
clean and build the whole thing over again to get bitbake to use the new
install task. Just doing a '-c install' won't work because the previous
build completed successfully.

Because Qt takes about 2 hours to compile, I'm hoping that there is some
trick that I am not aware of where I can change and re-run the install
task (and all subsequent tasks) without rebuilding the whole package.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

TAS