[oe] Touchscreen is not working in compulab Em-x270 board

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:19:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 05:42:05PM +0530, vivek tambakad wrote:
> Hi martin,
>               I am troubling you again. I have ported X11-image to Em-X270
> board.
> But touchscreen not working. Please guide me in troubleshooting this.

Hi,

seen your email in oe-devel ML, but I cannot help you more than what
Dennis.Yxun said. And please stay on the list (I know nothing about
Em-x270 as device).

Check if kernel is generating evdev input events (maybe you're missing
some kernel option - as I did with ts filters).

Then check xorg.conf if you really want tslib or better evdev driver
(make sure that device name is right one wrt /proc/bus/input/devices).

Then check if calibration is ok, you can try xinput_calibrator.

Regards,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa