[oe] xfwm4 themes from xfwm4-themes are not packed

Müller, Andreas a.mueller at zera.de
Thu Feb 11 08:29:39 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for support.

While you are working on that (you offered support -> I ask for more :-):

How about adding recipes for slim also? I stole the recipe&patches from git://git.openpandora.org/openpandoraoe.git. The only modifications to get it work was
1. Add sessreg in my recipe (although it is part RDEPEND within slim_1.3.1.bb ?)
2. On the target I need to cp /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc /home/<LoginUser>/.xinitrc. I wanted to modify the recipe in that way that login_cmd links directly to the file /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc but...

Best Regards

Andreas