[oe] xfwm4 themes from xfwm4-themes are not packed

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Wed Feb 10 21:05:59 UTC 2010

Dear Andreas,

> I created a recipe for xfce/xfwm4/slim. After everything working fine
> so far, I tried to make it more colorful and check the xfwm4-themes.
> Doing so, I had to realize that all the themes coming from xfwm4-
> themes(-4.6.0) are not packed and are not found in rootfs
> /usr/share/themes. The themes included in xfwm4 can be found.

Most of the Xfce 4.6.* work was done by myself and while I have not
encountered any issues with the themes for the Xfce Window Manager I can see
after reviewing the recipes that there is some room for improvement in the
xfwm4-themes recipe (your quite right, it's not working as it should and is
also not very clever).

Leave this with me for a few days and I'll get things cleaned up and
submitted for inclusion in OpenEmbedded.

Regards,

John Willis