[oe] [RFC] recipes/images/${distro}

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Sat Feb 27 18:45:17 UTC 2010

Dnia sobota, 27 lutego 2010 o 19:40:32 Frans Meulenbroeks napisał(a):

> I just wanted to suggest a more sensible and clear naming scheme and
> clean up a little bit, but apparently this is not appreciated :-(

> (and yes, I also think it makes sense to remove old orphaned unused
> 5-year-old recipes, but guess I'm alone here too).

The problem is that we do not know who uses them. We can remove ones which no
one is using or alter them in any way - thats why we are using SCM so users
can revert any change.

> Guess I'd better not propose to remove some of those 26 (yes,
> twenty-six!) glib recipes (or 8 abiword recipes )

Oh cleanups... Too much things to get cleaned, reorganized etc :(

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz