[oe] help on angstrom qemu

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Mon Jan 4 02:47:14 UTC 2010

On Monday 04 January 2010 03:08:11 Dejun.Liu wrote:

> and the error is shown below:
> > Could not initialize SDL - exiting
>
> > SDL error: No available video device

How does this relate to OpenEmbedded? Which qemu did you use? it might not be
able to connect to your X11 display as you have executed this command on your
buildserver but did not use ssh -Y to log in?

> and i hava found that OE provided libSDL does not supported X11.

I don't know what you mean. The libsdl-x11 recipe supports libsdl on X11 just
fine...

> ------------------------ Confidentiality Notice: The information contained
>  in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the
>  use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
>  Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
>  of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use,
>  forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying is strictly
>  prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in
>  error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete
>  the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

^^ remove that garbage when posting to a public mailinglist or do not post at
all.