[oe] Does OE’s Angstrom Linux support SMP (Symmetric multiprocessing) on beagle board.

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Jan 12 16:44:48 UTC 2010

I would have thought the interconnect performance would be the least of
your worries.  It seems that a rather bigger obstacle to running any
kind of SMP on this hardware would be the issue that the two cores have
different instruction sets: the DSP can't execute ARM code, and the ARM
can't execute DSP code.

p.