[oe] move marvell firmware tarballs out of OE repo?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Sun Jan 17 19:44:06 UTC 2010

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   (this is the first in a small number of postings to clarify the
> purpose of some tarballs in the OE dev repository

DUDE!

Why are you again wasting everybody's time?  I thought you wanted to use
git log yourself to find out and then targeting the relevant people in a
focused fashion instead of flooding the list with this junk?

BTW, re your suggestion to add READMEs.  Well, I guess that is fine.
But for people who aren't too lazy to use "git log --find-copies-harder"
the answers are often right there.