[oe] move marvell firmware tarballs out of OE repo?

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Jan 18 08:21:19 UTC 2010

Dnia poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2010 o 01:31:13 Rolf Leggewie napisał(a):
> Paul Menzel wrote:
> > Anyways looking at the relevant commit

> > it does not explicitly say, why the firmware cannot be made public
> > somewhere or if it ever will be available.

> No, nobody was suggesting it would.  But it does list Marcin's address.
>  So, he can be contacted directly instead of needlessly bothering
> everybody on this list with this.

And Robert took the worst timing for such mails - I do not know how others but
I do not read all mails during weekend.

His first mail was at 20:42 Saturday for most of Europe. Most of people do not
use computers at that time but rather watch movie, goes to party etc. He did
not got any answer during his day (he has -6h difference to Europe) so at 4 am
on Sunday he started to send emails to ML (with proper people in Cc:) about
that. For me it was bad choice of timing, but maybe Robert is a machine more
then man?

On Sunday morning I sent mail with info why several tarballs are present in
metadata. He was probably sleeping at that time. I just hope that in 6 hours
from now Robert will be able to reply to this mail.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz