[oe] move marvell firmware tarballs out of OE repo?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon Jan 18 00:31:13 UTC 2010

Paul Menzel wrote:
> Anyways looking at the relevant commit
[...]
> it does not explicitly say, why the firmware cannot be made public
> somewhere or if it ever will be available.

No, nobody was suggesting it would.  But it does list Marcin's address.
 So, he can be contacted directly instead of needlessly bothering
everybody on this list with this.

Robert continues to ignore helpful advice given to him and feels he is
entitled to immediate support.  I, for one, don't need to waste my time
for that kind.  And, yes, he is (or should I rather say, was) wasting my
time and after a while, I really don't appreciate that.

/me shuts up now