[oe] libxml-perl (new recipe) problems (make test)

Michael Lippautz michael.lippautz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:24:58 UTC 2010

Actually, I need the perl module for some embedded work I am doing,
and was wondering about it not being in the tree.

Now, I can't find it (working on .dev branch). What do you mean with unstable?

I have already search for it in the git logs but can't find an entry
containing  'libxml-libxml-...'. Maybe someone can provide me a link?

Thx in advance!