[oe] Bitbake build error on Fedora 12 x86 64-bit

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Sun Jan 24 15:10:23 UTC 2010

On Sunday 24 January 2010 14:50:39 Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   as long as users know the risks, i'd personally *encourage* them to
> use the dev version, and reports bugs they find.  the more testers,
> the better, no?

It really depends. People following the getting started documentation are
normally not in the class of users that know the risks?! Do you agree?

On the other hand I agree totally agree that more testers the better, but IMO
this would also mean that they follow the low volume bitbake-dev mailinglist,
to get information like the svn->git switch, branches and such?!

love
	z.