[oe] Is there a recipe for building and using busybox with libbusybox out there ?

Hauser, Wolfgang (external) Wolfgang.Hauser.external at eads.com
Wed Jul 7 11:34:40 UTC 2010

Hello, what memory footprint do you mean, the image or the ram ?

If I have to run several busybox applets at a time, e.g. sh, inetd, ftpd, telnetd, syslogd ... it would probably be better to load the shared library once and share it by the applets.

May be I am wrong, but the shared library overhead isn't that big at runtime. Especially if several applets are running at the same time.

Wolfgang Hauser