[oe] Is there a recipe for building and using busybox with libbusybox out there ?

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Wed Jul 7 11:58:48 UTC 2010

Both, really.

If you have several applets running at the same time then they
will/should already share the busybox executable.  I would have expected
making it into a library to increase the memory footprint (as well as
the startup time and image size) since you will now have a bunch of
extra relocs to fix up.

p.