[oe] Personal user repository

Dmitry Vinokurov df6.626 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:01:44 UTC 2010

Hi!

As I see in OE wiki (
http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Branching_Policy ) developers can
request personal user repository. I asked about it on #oe (message from
12:05 at http://ibot.rikers.org/%23oe/20100707.html.gz) and after a
brief conversation I was asked to raise this issue here.

Actually I'm working on adding Phytec LPC3250 board support (based on
NXP patches for 2.6.27.8) to OE and on one PLC project based on LPC3250
(it's in  development stage). Recently the question about hosting the
project arised, so I wonder is it possible to host my branch on OE
repository and give me ssh access to it or I'd use some other hosting?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Dmitry Vinokurov