[oe] htcleo: touchscreen driver & configuration

lukas gorris lukas at htc-linux.org
Sun Jul 11 13:56:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

except for the 6 keypad buttons, machine htcleo lacks any working
input device in its current state in OE.
The present touchscreen driver is designed for use with the andoid
user space. I would like to make it work with tslib.

In ts_print_raw a touch event looks like this

670.031357:    110    227      0
2670.071314:    132    266      0
2670.111229:      0      0      0
2670.111236: -947150040 -947440328      0
2670.151243:    285    200      0
2670.191285:    285    202      0

Instead of a real touch event, the pointer will dodge to zero and then
to a large negative value.
Am I right the driver will need patching for this to work with tslib?

Driver is here
http://git.linuxtogo.org/?p=groups/mobile-linux/kernel.git;a=commitdiff;h=6a2efb17dced8b2989a4359d98d66b0446743fdf

I know this is not 100% OE related. But since I am trying to get the
htcleo device supported in OE I should take a try here. On the tslib
list nobody jumped up so far:

https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/tslib-general/2010-July/000302.html

Thanks

Lukas