[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : efl: bump SRCREV for comp fixes

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:58:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> With this revision epsilon started to fail (python-epsilon was failing
> before too).
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/epsilon/
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/python-epsilon/
>
> I asked upstream devs on #edevel for simple fix and they said, that
> epsilon is so unsupported that they would rather move it from OLD/ to
> BROKEN/.

Hi,

This was included in the end
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/46111

But now there is another deprecation and by default Ecore_data si gone:
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/46543

So what would be OE way to handle?
1) enable Ecore_data to build etk/epsilon ok (for a while before
something else broke it again)
2) move etk/epsilon + depending apps to obsolete dir (list of apps
from previous e-mail + check if they really still depends on it or
it's just DEPENDS relict).

I prefer 2) and if there is somebody who really needs etk/epsilon then
he probably wants also older EFL_SRCREV for his obsolete app.

Regards,