[oe] qemu: fails to build without zlib-dev installed on buildhost

Thomas Zimmermann ml at vdm-design.de
Mon Mar 15 15:58:45 UTC 2010

Hi,
i tried to build an image on a minimal system today, to check which depencies
are needed to build the image.
First thing that fails is qemu-native. It Fails during do_configure because of
missing zlib headers.
So i tried to build zlib-native first, but that has changed nothing. After
looking at the configure script it seems that the check just uses $QEMU_CFLAGS
which contains only "-I. -I${SRC_DIR}" so adding -I${STAGIUNG_INCDIR_NATIVE}
to $QEMU_CFLAGS solves that issue.

Please check the following patch, as i've no exprience with
BBCLASSEXTEND="native" and i don't want to break qemu.

Regards
Thomas