[oe] qemu: fails to build without zlib-dev installed on buildhost

Roman I Khimov roman at khimov.ru
Mon Mar 15 21:04:18 UTC 2010

В сообщении от Понедельник 15 марта 2010 18:58:45 автор Thomas Zimmermann
написал:
> Please check the following patch, as i've no exprience with
> BBCLASSEXTEND="native" and i don't want to break qemu.

Thanks for reporting, first of all.

> -DEPENDS = "zlib"
> +DEPENDS = "zlib-native"

zlib-native is already a dependency for qemu-native thanks to BBCLASSEXTEND
magic.

>  do_configure() {
> +       export QEMU_CFLAGS="-I${STAGING_INCDIR_NATIVE} ${QEMU_CFLAGS}"
>         ${S}/configure --prefix=${prefix} ${EXTRA_OECONF}
>  }

And this one should only be added for native.

So I think something like attached patch should be a bit better. Please try
that.

--
 http://roman.khimov.ru
mailto: roman at khimov.ru
gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0xE5E055C3