[oe] [RFC/PATCH] Perl 5.10.1 and a bunch of modules

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:36:57 UTC 2010

2010/3/18 Roman I Khimov <roman at khimov.ru>:
> Hello all.
>
> As perl 5.10.1 is a big patch by itself and series overall is 42 patches and I
> don't want to banned from list for spam ;), I've commited that to the
> "rik/perl-5.10" branch of OE repo.
>
> In general, the most interesting and the most requiring review are the first
> 4, all the other are just various modules. So, please
> review/try/test/ack/nack.

Nice work Roman!
Any particular reason not to go to 5.11?

BTW had some issues with perl in the past where it came to path's (in
perl-config or something like that).
Also I'm not sure whether all the native recipes we have now are really needed.
Perhaps the new staging will take care of that. Do you have any idea?

Frans.