[oe] canutils

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Sat May 1 14:17:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Vitus Jensen wrote:

> The current CAN stack in linux needs updated userspace code.  The
> following two patches build canutils from pengutronix.

I've rebuild the patches to no longer require a do_stage method.  The
reason for the do_stage() was the inclusion of a local copy of
can/netlink.h which should better be supplied by linux-libc-headers.  And
is, starting with 2.6.32.

Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers