[oe] Merging RPs branch, help needed for dealing with possible fall-out

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Sat May 1 00:10:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 07:49 -0700, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 12:18 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been talking to RP and we both like to merge his branch as soon as
> > the last problem (the cross lamanger) has been addressed. RP estimates
> > that will happen early next week.
> > But after it has been merged there might be some fallout, which we would
> > like to have some help with. If you don't want to help out and and don't
> > want the possible breakage: don't git pull for the time being.
>
> Related, do we have people signing up for building ___ targets?  I'll
> assume angstrom + beagleboard + beagleboard-demo will be covered :)

OK, now that I've found a building set, I'll make sure minimal +
{qemux86, qemumips, qemuarm, db1200, calamari, mpc8313e-rdb} +
minimal-image and minimal + {qemux86, qemumips, qemuarm} + x11-image
build, and if the qemu targets end up being easy enough to fire up and
boot, I'll do that too.

--
Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com>
Mentor Graphics Corporation