[oe] OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue May 4 16:25:07 UTC 2010

Hi!

I have good news: We have been accepted for a project booth at LinuxTag again
this year.
This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair in Europe and the
opportunity to get in touch with users, companies and other projects there.
In contrast to last year I have asked for more space but I do not have any
information about what we will get.

LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from June 9 to 12.

I can take care about organising this event for us and about some basic
equipment and a few devices. It would be great to have some more of us there to
man the booth. I can order exhibitor passes for us, so if you like to help
please let me know soon: In contrast to last year we do not get a defined number
of these but we have to register one by one by submitting the name.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en