[oe] GSoC participation

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Tue May 4 20:05:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 14:45 -0500, Adrian Alonso wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Via the Linux Foundation and Grant L. mentoring help, I will be working on
> OE to
> improve xilinx platforms support and adding Microblaze arch support;
>
> Our Gsoc work aims tree areas
> 1. Support most xilinx target platforms
> 2. Add microblaze arch support
> 3. Improve software/hardware co-design work flow
>
> Over the lasts moths I've been working on xilinx ml507 board support
> to the point that been able to run xfce46 in this platform, some patches
> are still queued in oe mailing list,  and we want to extend this
> improvements
> to other xilinx boards. Some descriptions of my work can be found at my blog
> [1].

Please take a look at
http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/Commit_log_example and rework the
first 5 patches please.  And you can incorproate Koen's comment (and
your subsequent patch) to bump PR into one commit.

And it's often helpful to pop into #oe on irc.freenode.net as there's
often someone around that can help out.

--
Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com>
Mentor Graphics Corporation