[oe] commit 4134f55dc7d99516d750b24a60e5cec400ae5ef3: eglibc: Move away from legacy staging

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:35:29 UTC 2010

I feel the above commit is not sound.
If I pull the head eglibc does not build for me because apparently
eglibc-initial does not stage limits.h any more.
If I revert to the commit before this one, eglibc and eglibc-initial
build, so this seems to break things.

It might be that this went unnoticed, because there is no PR bump in
this commit (which I would have expected, but technically if the new
and old staging result is identical is not necessary).

FM