[oe] commit 4134f55dc7d99516d750b24a60e5cec400ae5ef3: eglibc: Move away from legacy staging

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:31:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel the above commit is not sound.
> If I pull the head eglibc does not build for me because apparently
> eglibc-initial does not stage limits.h any more.
> If I revert to the commit before this one, eglibc and eglibc-initial
> build, so this seems to break things.
>
> It might be that this went unnoticed, because there is no PR bump in
> this commit (which I would have expected, but technically if the new
> and old staging result is identical is not necessary).

Hi,

What version are you trying to build?
Today I've built version 2.11 before this patch as well as after this patch.
Both during rebuild from scratch and both after RP's WIP branch merge.

So this patch seems OK to me. I was expecting PR bump too, but it's not
a big issue today, because many people rebuild from scratch,

Regards,