[oe] TSC meeting minutes?

Holger Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Mon May 17 20:04:57 UTC 2010

On 05/13/2010 10:25 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

> For the next meeting could the TSC please aim for sending out the
> minutes within the next 2 business days? If the schedule is still the
> same, you'd get 2 days for free due to the weekend.

We are trying that. Right now there was a delay because I got stuck in
Glasgow, somewhere in Iceland, had a insane bus ride to Reykjavik and
had to use my energy to try to do paid work, on the other hand we are
still waiting for a TSC member to ack the minutes.

regards
	holger

PS: The FreeBSD project has the position of a secretary, maybe we should
consider one too...