[oe] [RFC] linux-kexecboot: remove unused versions asap

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:19:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to merge the linux-kexecboot recipes in /linux soon.
Kernel 2.6.34 has been released, so before I propose to add this last
one and remove older unused versions.

For Zaurus unfortunately we'll have to keep around 2.6.24 and 2.6.26
for a while.
I ignore the status for omap and linux-hh machines: do these work with
2.6.34? Can we remove older kernels?
About qemu in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE: does qemu survive to kexec?

Please help cleaning COMPATIBLE_MACHINE and DEFAULT_PREFERENCE for your machine.

Thanks

Andrea