[oe] OpenEmbedded and the Yocto Project

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Tue Nov 2 19:55:01 UTC 2010

On 11/02/2010 07:42 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Before we go vote on stuff, I propose to try to work on relatively
> small focussed projects together to see how our goal and way of
> working match the yoctoproject ones. Things like tinderbox upgrades,
> buildbot integration and BSP splitting come to mind. The minutes Leon
> sent today reflect that a well.

Hello,

I am one of the folks who has been working on the Yocto Project (my work
email is scott.a.garman at intel.com, IRC nick zenlinuxPDX). One of my
primary responsibilities to date has been setting up and maintaining our
Buildbot-based autobuilder.

http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010

I am happy to lend a hand with Buildbot-related tasks and offer
assistance as time permits.

Scott Garman