[oe] Listing of received donations

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Wed Nov 3 09:06:35 UTC 2010

Hello.

The OpenEmbedded project received different donations over the time. From
hosting over hardware to money.

We, as a project, are really appreciate this but failed so far to have a clear
listing of received donations to give credit. During OEDEM I volunteered to set
up such a list as a protected wiki page. I just finished the first version/draft
for it and would like to get some feedback on it. Not really on design but on
missing items or corrections. I'm sure I got some things wrong or missed some.
:)

Companies that want to have a small Logo next to their name and link please send
me an image. This will be added later on.

http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/Donations

regards
Stefan Schmidt