[oe] I've downloaded oe

Klaus Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf at sensortherm.de
Thu Nov 25 11:58:25 UTC 2010

Am 23.11.2010 21:19, schrieb Khem Raj:
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Klaus Schwarzkopf
> <schwarzkopf at sensortherm.de>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i've downloaded oe with this script (thanks frans):
>>
>> #!/bin/sh
>>
>> export OE=/home/klaus/development/oe/
>> export BBPATH=${OE}build:${OE}openembedded
>> export PATH=${OE}bitbake/bin:${PATH}
>> export MACHINE=dm355-evm
>>
>> RECIPES="${OE}/openembedded/recipes"
>> LOGFILE="fetchsrc.log"
>>
>> #Find recipes how changed this week
>> #FIND_OPTIONS="-atime 7"
>>
>> for i in $(find ${RECIPES} -name '*.bb' -type f ${FIND_OPTIONS} | sort )
>> do
>>         echo $i
>>         bitbake -c fetch -b $i
>> done>  ${LOGFILE} 2>&1
>>
>> egrep -n 'ERROR.*bb..failed' ${LOGFILE}
>> egrep -n 'KeyError' ${LOGFILE}
>>

>> I found a lot of errors, see attachment! The whole logfile is on my
>> homepage:
>> http://fbi.hooster.de/download/sonstiges/oe/fetchsrc.log.tar.gz
>>
>> How can i/we fix this errors?
>>

> You should ignore nonworking and obsolete dirs and some errors are due
> to hh.org going AWOL too

egrep -n 'ERROR.*bb..failed' fetchsrc.log | egrep -v 'nonworking' |
egrep -v 'obsolete' | wc -l
434

egrep -n 'ERROR.*bb..failed' fetchsrc.log | egrep -v 'nonworking' |
egrep -v 'obsolete' | egrep -v 'opie.*cvs' | wc -l
253

I know, that the opie recipes missing the cvs server on hh.org.

What is the best way to fix the missing download files?
Move the recipes to nonworking directory?
Find the missing files in the internet and upload the files to
sources.openembedded.org?

A combination: If we could not find the files, move the recipes to
nonworking.

Greetings

Klaus