[oe] commit messages (was: testing branch 2010-10-08)

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:30:26 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Paul Menzel
<paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I would even require that everyone has to build test a change at least
> once in a clean environment and document what distribution and what
> machine it was built for.

Concerning the suggestion that "changes must be built once in a clean
environment," I'm hoping the testing effort will help catch things
like this.  My thought is not to put too much burden on people making
constructive changes, but yet have a way that problems get found in a
reasonable time frame.

Cliff