[oe] Question about OVERRIDES precedence

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Thu Oct 14 16:41:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Maupin, Chase <chase.maupin at ti.com> wrote:

> [...]

There is no 1.10 branch in OE, so no.  Again, we're changing it in OE, not
bitbake.

I guess with the reversal of the definition in bitbake.conf we can then
> change the appends to prepends in OE as well as reversing the definitions
> there.  That way the OVERRIDES list should be built up in the proper order.

Yes, indeed, though I suspect that the existing prepend/appends were done by
people not thinking about the order, so they may not be  correct the way
they are now anyway .. :)
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com