[oe] Question about OVERRIDES precedence

Maupin, Chase chase.maupin at ti.com
Thu Oct 14 16:37:04 UTC 2010

Great.  I assume this will be on the 1.10 branch as well as the master branch?  Is there anything I can do to help here?

I guess with the reversal of the definition in bitbake.conf we can then change the appends to prepends in OE as well as reversing the definitions there.  That way the OVERRIDES list should be built up in the proper order.