[oe] testing branch 2010-10-14

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:21:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:
> master has been merged to the testing-next branch and is now ready for
> clean builds.  I'll finish tagging and updating the testing branch
> later today.  It looks like enough things passed to justify moving the
> testing branch to testing_2010-10-08.

tag created:
http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tag/?id=testing_2010-10-08

For more information on the testing effort, please see:
http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/Testing

The testing effort has turned up a number of issues, so I think it is
proving beneficial.  At some point we may want to consider making the
testing branch the default branch on checkout, or at least suggest
that new users start with it, and a known working build combination.

Thanks,
Cliff