[oe] testing branch 2010-10-14

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Sat Oct 16 07:24:23 UTC 2010

Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> [2010-10-14 17:56:24]:

> master has been merged to the testing-next branch and is now ready for
> clean builds.  I'll finish tagging and updating the testing branch
> later today.  It looks like enough things passed to justify moving the
> testing branch to testing_2010-10-08.

Hi,

ts72xx/angstrom-2010.x/minimal-image fails again on udev[1]. Adding that
CFLAGS_append = "-Os" fixed it, but I wonder if it's intention to use broken
recipe/compiler?  Wouldn't it be better to add this workaround into the recipe
and remove it once it's fixed in gcc? It's interesting, that the same
machine/distro combination builded fine with testing_2010-10-08.

1. http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/public/logs/task/8761618.txt

-- ynezz